Saturday, November 6, 2010

Miss Lady Bug for Halloween

I was so excited this year for Halloween, thinking yeah...she gets it! We will be able to go trick or treating and she will be so excited to dress up....OH BOY was I WRONG!!! WOW!! Miss Ellie wanted nothing to do with her Halloween costume and forget trick or treating!

What was fun though is staying at home and having Ellie run to the door and watch all the kids in their costumes saying trick or treat...Ellie would say bye to each and every one of them and waive. That made my entire Halloween!
We were able to get a picture of Ellie 6 days later in her costume...were she had no problem putting it on and playing in it...

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I wanted Janie to be a lady bug too! But we decided to just have her be a costume we already had. You just have to learn bribing with candy, it works like a charm everytime I want me kids to do something, nice huh?

    ReplyDelete