Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Ellie
















I had to go to Utah for a work conference and was able to stay through the weekend and spend time with family. While I was there Ellie and I were able to see Makenna, Lisa and little Millie...along with Nick, Colby, Chandler and Sage...it was so nice and fun to visit and catch up and for Ellie to spend time with all of her family.

We were also able to spend time with my sister in law Jessica, she is so wonderful...I just love her to death. She took these beautiful pictures of Ellie for us and I just think that they turned out perfect. She is so talented and we are ever so grateful to her. Thanks Jess!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pics are just precious.....what a beauty she is very lucky to have such a wonderful mother. Thanks for taking the time to share. We love it.

    ReplyDelete